Why Fallon Philanthropy Advisors?
- Nurturing a culture of major gift philanthropy;
- Expanding capacity by identifying opportunities for growth across new and existing programs;
- Creating long-term sustainability by strategically engaging current and new donors;
- Redefining the metrics for measuring philanthropic return on investment;
- Leveraging greater impact by convening collaborative partnerships; and
- Enhancing the giving power and impact of high-capacity families and individuals.
Carlos A. Flynn
University Dean for Institutional Advancement
City University of New York
Who We Are
We distinguish ourselves by:
- Limiting our portfolio of clients. This permits us to become part of each client’s culture so that we can successfully define and achieve their fundraising goals;
- Focusing upon two fundamental principles: 1) donors give because they are asked, and 2) peers give to their peers. We adhere to these principles when: identifying and soliciting a prospect; training a client to properly solicit a prospect; preparing a briefing memo with speaking points; and developing a proposal;
- Researching prospects and matching their known interests and passions with our client’s mission. This materially enhances our client’s prospect base; and
- Resolutely deploying our broad experience. Fallon Philanthropy Advisors carefully navigates each client’s position on the not-for-profit compass. From planning a major gift initiative or campaign to developing and improving major and planned giving programs.
“Blaise managed our capital campaign when I was Pastor of St. Albert the Great Parish. With his depth of experience in parish campaigns, he developed a plan of action for us, evaluated this plan along the way, and adapted it as needed. The volunteers on the parish level expressed genuine appreciation for his expertise. Blaise is the gold standard in parish fundraising.”
Msgr. William Brooks, (Ret.)
St. Theresa Parish – Austin
Fallon Philanthropy Advisors offers management and strategic consulting services to charitable organizations and high-net-worth donors. We seek to help philanthropic leaders make critical decisions about the future of their organizations.
Anette Edens Ph.D
The Sectors We Serve
We seek to advance extraordinary causes across the nation by representing a broad array of philanthropic sectors. The types of organizations we have worked with include:
Chief Executive Officer
Girls Inc. of Greater Houston
Biography of Blaise Fallon
Founding Principal, Fallon Philanthropy Advisors
Blaise Fallon is the founding principal of Fallon Philanthropy Advisors. A graduate of the Plan II Liberal Arts Honors Program at the University of Texas, Austin, he also holds a MBA from the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business and a JD from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. He began his fundraising career at the University of Virginia as Associate Director of Planned Giving and subsequently served as the Director of Alumni Development at both Harvard Medical School and the University of Miami School of Medicine.
Blaise pursued his interest in consulting by joining Community Counselling Service Company (CCS), the nation’s largest strategic fundraising firm. He was appointed the Associate Executive Director for its More Than Houses campaign, a $500 million global campaign for Habitat for Humanity International, with the responsibility of raising $250 million from Habitat affiliates worldwide. He also designed and implemented the planned giving program currently utilized by Habitat for Humanity International. As a CCS executive, he directed pre-planning and campaign initiatives at Baylor Hospital in Dallas, St. Albert the Great Catholic Parish in Austin, and Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Lawrence, KS. He later joined the major gifts initiative at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston prior to launching Fallon Philanthropy Advisors.
Producing Artistic Director
Stages Repertory Theatre
John K. Graham, M.D., D.Min.
Institute for Spirituality and Health